Monday 18 January 2010

Guys....

Seriously, guys say women are complicated, but I say men are just as complicated.

A couple days ago my best friend (a guy), calls me to tell me an ex-classmate of ours is back in town. Then he asks me if there was any chance I would hook up with him, because he though he might be interested in me, once he talked bout me and seeing me a lot.
I got very exited, cuz this guy wan an old crush, and come on, it is ALWAYS good to hear a cute guy fancies you.
I told my friend that probably, if the guy was charmy and all, we could have a chance.
Then tonight, I meet them both (my friend and the ex-classmate) and a bunch of other people in a party. I talked with this guy and everything, but nothing special, and he just doesn't shows ANY interest in me. DISAPPOINTING.
What hurts is that I was already full of expectations, so when absolutely nothing happened, it sucked. If my friend hadn't told me before that the guy was interested, I wouldn't be feeling as bad now.

And I can't even hate my friend for filling my mind with expectations, because I already own him half my love life.

Why can't society just be direct about everything? No signals, codes or other crap. If a guy fancies a girl, he just goes straight to her and tells her that. If she fancies him back, she lets him know straight away too, so they can easily, rapidly and happily hook up. Just say what on your mind! If you think your girlfriend gained a bit of weight, TELL HER. Want to know if your husband's cheating on you, ASK HIM. If you are or not cheating on her, TELL HER. An ugly, charmless dude is bugging you with attempts of "seduction"? SAY IT TO HIM!!!

Please, lets be truthful people, it would save us a lot of time and disappointments!!



P.S.: Geez, I need a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment