Saturday 16 January 2010

Random

I really want to post something just so I won't end leaving this blog aside never to write on it again.

But I'm not inspired nor in a great mood to write anything useful.

Yesterday I went to the cinema to watch New York I Love You. In general I really liked the movie. And even though some of the stories did not please much, the great majority were very good. My favorite was the first one of the prostitute. And the one of the girl in the wheelchair. Oh, the one of Orlando Bloom and Christina Ricci was very very good too!!!

Oh, talking/writing about cinema now makes me want to eat pop corn. But I won't. First because it's 11 p.m. (not time for pop corn. Or any eating at all.), and second because if I do I'll become fat. And I don't want that. No one want's that actually.
Except for those anorexic girls.
Well, actually they don't want to get fat either.
But they should definitely put on a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment