Wednesday 13 January 2010

Hey There!

I'm Ann.
I'm 15, going on 16.
Only that already tells a lot doesn't it? Being an adolescent entering the final year of high school kinda sucks. That's why I created this blog, I suppose. Opening my heart to some unknown person to read it, or not, and maybe understand me, or not. How exiting!

Well, before I actually begin, just one thing about me: No, I'm not American. Nor British, as a matter of fact. I'm not saying where I'm from. Can you guess it?

Right now I'm enjoying one last holiday before the end of school begins. I'm not very happy about it. I mean, I hate high school and all, but going to university scares the hell out of me. Just thinking about all those tests and exams makes me crazy.
And right now I'm single. Not looking for a boyfriend though. I had one for a few months last year, and I can say it wasn't the best experience. Probably because I definitely didn't love him (far from that). I think I was only dating him so I could put it on my facebook profile.

Some people say it's adolescence's hormones, but I do feel quite funny and sad sometimes. As if suddenly all joy had been drained out of my chest and disappeared, only to return a couple hours or a couple days later. I don't like.

Ok, I'm not gonna write about every aspect of my life now, so I can have something to write about later, right? Even though I like to write diaries so much I could just sit here and write write write for days without ever going out of subject. But then I would make you tired (supposing that someone will read this someday).
I don't even know if anybody will ever pass through this blog ever. I hope someone does. Really.

I'll be back (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment